Friday, March 22, 2013

Take a Survey, get an adorable book!

Here's a sweet deal I stumbled across...

1.)  Go check out Barefoot Books and take the survey on the front page (there's a large box that says "Take a Survey, get a free book!).  

2.)  Register at the end of the survey and they will send you a FIFTEEN DOLLAR code to use for the purchase of a book of your choice.

3.)  Wait *patiently* to receive said code.

4.)  Order something awesome and check out their other offerings while you're there... They have some SERIOUSLY adorable stuff!!

5.)  Let me know what you get or if you're able to score this deal!  I got my $15 code in my email this morning.  It took about 24 hours, but I got it, and I'm shopping for books as I type this. 

~Enjoy!

Update! 
I just got done shopping around the site--which is absolutely adorable--and picked out these little gems to get to hang on the wall in our playroom, which is conveniently already being decorated with vintage book/nursery designs.  AND, the voucher code is good on shipping, too.  I didn't even have to enter my Credit Card Info!



No comments:

Post a Comment