Thursday, April 11, 2013

Freebie Alerts

I get lots of fun things in the mail and sign up for lots of freebie types of things... thought I'd give a rundown of some of my best mail from the past week (or so). 

Today I got a coupon and two packets of Yogi tea.  You can get a sample here, and send a couple samples to a friend.  I selected the Kombucha and the Ginger tea for myself.  I suppose you could just send them both to yourself... but friends enjoy freebies too, right??  I gave one of mine to a friend in the office, but am looking forward to the ginger tea with my dinner.  Comes with a $1 coupon on the back of the little card. 



I didn't get them this week, but did receive a nice box of Proctor and Gamble freebie samples last week, including some Finish dishwashing tabs, some Tide laundry pods, some Prilosec (that I'm not sure we'll use, but maybe?), and some decently sized samples of Pantene shampoo AND conditioner.  I did, however, just sign up for their current freebies (Dental Floss and baby wipes as I recall?) just today.  If you're not a member of the P&G sample site, I highly recommend it.  It's totally free, and they don't spam you with stuff--unless you tell them it's OK.  ;-)  Go here to sign up and get started.  Let me know what you get.

Back to the subject of tea... (Who doesn't enjoy a cup every now and then?)  You can request a couple free samples from Twinings of London here.  Just pick which two sound yummiest, and wait anxiously by the mailbox for them to arrive.  I ordered the fresh and fruity ones, and hope they'll be yummy.

Go get some free goodies.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment